Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Yes... I am slack. I have been so busy with other things lately that I haven't taken the time to post. Christmas was a whirlwind... only to make the last minute call to come back home from Cola because of snow. Luckily, we made it home in the just at the right time... if we had waited much longer there wouldn't have been any way we would have made it up the driveway. We have had a pretty quiet existance since the last post. Jackson has had bronchitis and croup (at the same time), but other than that he has been good. He is starting to try and repeat things now... book, ball, duck mostly. He is becoming consistent about saying momma. Mostly, everthing is still dat. Here is a cute video that I had to share...

It seems crazy. Justin bounced the ball off of him and he thought it was the funniest thing. It was on Christmas Eve.

Christmas Eve Fun from Heather Gray on Vimeo.

I will try hard to write a better post this week while I am actually on vacation. Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment