Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Desk




My parent's old neighbors gave us some dining room furniture... We were very grateful for such a generous gift. In the midst of picking up the furniture, Jackson and I noticed a small desk - just his size. I thought for sure it was spoken for, but it wasn't. They let us have it too. Justin did a little work - painted it navy blue and took off the top to sand and refinish it. He did a great job fixing it up. Now, we have a cute little desk straight out of a school room from years ago. I hooked Jackson up with some crayons so that he can begin to learn how much fun it is to draw and color.


2 comments:

  1. How precious! I LOVE it and it looks like little man does too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this desk!! So cute! Justin did a great job fixing it up. We have one that was Franklin's when he was little. I miss the little desks in the schools!

    ReplyDelete