Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

More Easter Goodies...

To be fair, I must share the Easter goodies that Meme provided for Jackson. The picture below is one thing that she made for Jackson - a pillow that says "Some bunny loves me". Of course, the "bunny" is a picture. So sweet! Thank you Meme!!



We also enjoyed a visit from Aunt Leslie and the best cousins in the world - Andrew, Wyatt, and Grace. Here is a sweet picture of Jackson greeting Aunt Leslie and Grace. In another year, I can already picture Jackson and Grace running around together. They are just so cute together. Grace seems to be getting used to the idea of having a cousin - seems like less competition than previous visits. She kisses him and is so good with him!



The last picture is a stylish picture of my beautiful niece, Grace. Isn't she something?! I am telling you, my sister and I produced some cute kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment