Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Visit from Grandma

Grandma came for a visit today bearing gifts - Jackson's first Easter basket filled with goodies. Our neighbors even came over to bring Jackson a bunny... so sweet! Jackson had so much fun visiting Grandma. Justin and I were able to get some things done with the help of her babysitting. We planted some vegetables (although I am still not sure if this was the best time - let's hope for no more freezing temps!). We ran some errands and we picked up some dinner for all of us. I was even able to get a little cleaning done. More importantly, Justin and I actually got to hang out alone - even if it was running some errands and digging in the dirt. It was nice to hang out with him. Thanks Grandma! Here is picture from her visit.



Today also marked Jackson's first day in shorts - overall shorts. This outfit was actually the first outfit Justin and I bought for him when we found out he was a boy. Here is a picture of my little man in his overalls.







No comments:

Post a Comment