Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Some Videos...

Give Me That Camera!! from Heather Gray on Vimeo.

Jackson has become very fascinated by electronics - such a man already. He wants the remote, any phone, and ... the camera as evidenced by this cute video.

Dadadadadada.... from Heather Gray on Vimeo.

Jackson began saying Dadada a few days ago all of a sudden. Of course, he doesn't realize what he is saying yet, but it is still adoreable. I have been trying desperately to get it on camera. This is the best I have gotten so far. He seems to be camera shy... or just fascinated by the camera itself.

Stay tuned for more later... Jackson has popped some teeth on the bottom. I can see them just barely. Hopefully, they will pop up so that I can get a good picture of them. I can't believe how fast he is growing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment